Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

1-800-Feed Your Dog



Our invention is called 1-800-feed-your-dog! We guarantee satisfaction!
(Picture coming soon!)
How it works
You push the lever and the dog toy goes flying in the air and the dog goes
to chase it. Then the dog steps on the other lever while he is running and the dog food goes into the dog bowl and your dog is fed and happy as can be.

Materials
You need a dog toy, a dog, dog food, dog bowl, two levers, two fulcrums, and believe me you want it!

Extra/commercial
Are you tired of getting up and feeding your dog? Well now all you have to do is hit a lever! All this just for 19.99! What a doggone deal! Call 1-800-feed-yourdog. If you call in the next five minutes you can have the dog too. No batteries included!
How it helps
It will help you by not making you get up and feed your dog all you have to do is push a lever and your dog is fed.

Benefits
Usually at home your watching a really funny movie or just watching T.V. then your mom calls you and says" Honey please feed the dog!" So you have to get up and walk all the way over to the dog dish. When you could only hit a lever to feed it! So then your dog is fed! You know our number. Call it and you will no longer have to walk to the garage again!


Made By; Nicole, Holly, and Kaley

Comments:
I think your invention is an easy way for feeding your dogs as you say just hit a lever and your dog is fed. This invention would be very helpful for me because I have a dog. Also because I have to walk all the way up to the shed. The paragraghs where very good they had conplete senteces.

Ty Van Oort
 
Danica and Shelby here,you experement was awsome. I really want to try it out.I really in joyed reading it .It sounded very professional. Keep up the good work!!
 
Your experiment sounded really good. I have a dog and it would really help me. I cant believe it’s only19.99. Nice!!!!!!!!!
-Matt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?