Monday, May 16, 2005

 

The Light Switch Turner Offer

By James F.

The Light Switch Turner Offer:
MATERIALS=Five dominos, small ramp, LEGO tower, small basket, marbles, and about a foot of sting.
HOW IT WORKS= This project starts working just by the tip of a domino. The dominos push a gate open so that the marble can roll down the ramp and knock down the tower base. The basket full of marbles falls pulling the sting that is attached to the switch therefore turning off the light.
COST=I picked the reasonable price of $5.00.
HOW I CAME UP WITH IT= I came up with this idea one night when I was laying in bed and forgot to turn off the light. I wish I didn’t to get out of bed to turn it off.
BENEFITS= The benefits of this project is that you don’t have to go far to turn off the light.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?